Monday, November 12, 2012

C4T #3

My two comments for C4T #3 were to Mr. Burrows blog. His blog was only pictures of drawn portraits. There was no words, only drawings. My two comments were left on post that had multiple drawings, tat looked like they came from different people, I was thinking that they were probably drawn by his students. These are the two comments I posted:
  • Hi Mr Burrows,
    My name is Kayla Johnson. I attend the University of South Alabama. I really like the pictures you have posted. Are these portraits drawn by you or your students? Is this blog strictly for portraits? I really wish that I had the talent of being able to draw.
    Kayla Johnson
  • Hi again Mr. Burrows,
    Once again I really admire your blog fascinating. You really make me wish I could draw. The portraits drawn are beautiful and unique in their own way. I encourage your students to keep up the good work.
    Kayla Johnson
Check out Mr. Burrow's blog here!

1 comment: