Wednesday, November 7, 2012

C4K for October

My first C4K for the month of October was to a student who's blog name is ellnas954. The class blog is for Mr. Wirth's 4th grade class. The blog I commented on was entitled Cats & Dogs. This blog discussed the differences and similarities of cats and dogs. Here is the comment I left;
Hi Ellnas954,
My name is Kayla Johnson. I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I loved reading your blog post about dogs and cats. I do not have any dogs and cats at all. How many dogs and cats do you have? I really like how you used big words like “affectionate” and “solitary”. Your blog post was very informative on telling people how dogs and cats are alike and different. Keep up the good work!
Kayla Johnson


My next comment was to KW who's post was entitled "Moderation to the Extreme". KW's post talked about his hatred for extremist and how he is always agreeing or disagreeing with both sides of a conflict. He says instead of him being an extremist for either side, he calls himself an extreme moderate. I really enjoyed reading this post. Here is the comment I left;
Hi KW,
My name is Kayla Johnson. I attend the University of South Alabama. I really enjoyed reading your blog post on “Moderation to the Extreme”. I enjoyed it because that is how I am in most cases. Being moderate in my case is “playing it safe”. I am a very safe person, I really don’t express myself much, that is why I am always agreeing with both sides. I would have liked to hear more about you being on the fence with gay marriage and abortion. With those two I would have to say I agree more with the Church, how about you? It was also nice that you had a working link and two pictures to go along with your blog post topic. Keep up the good work.
Kayla :)


My last comment was to Anna Kate who is a student in Miss Mac's Outstanding Owls. Her post was just of a picture of a polar bear and a question about the polar bear. The fact was "Did you know that polar bears have 42 teeth?" You can see her blog here. This is the comment I left;
Hi Anna Kate,
My name is Kayla Johnson. I attend the University of South Alabama. I like the picture of polar bears you have posted. I did not know that polar bears have 42 teeth. That is so cool! Thank you for posting that interesting fact along with the cute picture. Do you like polar bears? Do you know anything else interesting about polar bears?
Kayla Johnson

1 comment:

  1. Different churches have different positions on gay marriage and on abortion (and divorce and birth control and women clergy and not too long ago on segregation.

    Polar bears have 42 teeth. I have never counted them. I am glad that someone else did!

    ReplyDelete