Saturday, October 6, 2012

C4K Summary for September

My first C4K was to Michu, her blog post was about how much she loves painting her nails. Michu is a fifth grade student at Chestnut Tree in Buenos Aries, Argentina. In my comment to her I encouraged her to keep doing what she loved. She commented back to me, saying that since she could not paint her nails in school that she paints her nails all day on Fridays. Here is the comment I left;
Hi Michu! My name is Kayla Johnson. I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I love the way you express how much you love painting your nails. I also love painting my finger and toe nails. I paint them often. How often do you paint yours? I have lots of finger nail polishes, maybe more than I really need! I also enjoyed the pictures you posted, especially the ones that look like sneakers! I wish I could do designs on my nails. Keep up the good work with your blog post.
Kayla


My second C4K was to Logan at Pt England School in Auckland, NZ. His blog post was about his favorite meal to eat, McDonalds. This is the comment I left;
Hi Logan,
My name is Kayla Johnson. I am a college student in the United States. I also love McDonald's very much. I wonder if our McDonald's in the U.S. taste the same as yours in NZ. I also am interested in knowing what Cow Juniors is? My favorite from McDonald's is a double cheese burger. I like the Big Mac but it is not my favorite. I really enjoyed reading your blog on your favorite meal. Keep up the good work.
Kayla Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment