Sunday, December 2, 2012

Last C4T

My final C4T was for Dr. John Strange. I left a comment on one of his blog post entitled, "Facts". I really like his blog post and thought it was very interesting. In his blog post, he make the argument of it facts that you learn about in school (like dates of wars or amendments) are relevant in a student's life. It really made sense to me, and I think everyone should check it out here! Here is the comment I left:
Hi Dr. Strange,

I really like this blog post! As I was reading it I was agreeing out loud. I remember when I was in high school, having to memorize dates just so I could pass a test and then forgetting them within the next week. I do feel that it is important that students be able to gather information about a particular date instead of having to know that date. I really enjoyed this post. Thanks for sharing!
Kayla Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment