Sunday, December 2, 2012

C4K for November

My first C4K for November was for Vitulli & Santoli: Eyes on Ireland. the post I commented on was entitled On Our Way.. This post was brief and just told how excited they were to be traveling to Ireland. This is the comment I left:
Hello,
I am also a student that attends the University of South Alabama. I think that its great that you get to travel to Ireland, especially with a friend. I hope that you have fun and learn much at the Ireland International Conference on Education. Make lots of memories and be safe!
Kayla Johnson

My next blog post was to Bryar R. from Iowa in Mr. Boylen's class. His blog was a story he made up entitled "The Woods".  I left one comment, but it didn't post, so I left another one, here it is:
Bryar,
Hi, my name is Kayla. I really enjoyed reading your story. I think you have a really great imagination. It was really smart for Robin Hood to give his ticket away after what happened to the teenagers. I really like the artist 2 chains as well. Great Job!

Next comment was for Alyssa M. at the School of Rock. Her post was about her thought about the 2012 presidential election, and to let people know that her class voted as well. My comment was:
Hello Alyssa,
My name is Kayla and I attend the University of South Alabama. I think you did a really good job on your blog post. I like that you stated your opinion in your blog post. Keep up the good work!
Kayla

My last C4K was to Jennifer Zavala, who is in the 10th grade. Her blog post entitled, Alienation informed people about people who may want to comment suicide. She talked about her friend who struggled with wanting to commit suicide, but did not. My comment was:
Hi Jennifer,
My name is Kayla Johnson. I attend the University of South Alabama. I do agree with your blog post that there has been so many problems in the world. I grew up in a really small town and I have never had to deal with a friend contemplating suicide before. I'm glad you were a great friend and informed people and got help for your friend. Keep up the good work on your blog.
Kayla 

No comments:

Post a Comment